Steve's African Adventure

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Home Straight

Well we are almost finished here and I will be home in two weeks. We have been working with one of the leaders of YWAM in Cameroon for the last two weeks, doing evangilism, leading a prayer cell and helping to build his house. It has been very good and we have made many new friends. My time here has been a great blessing, God is good all the time. He has shown me that he is faithful and that no matter where i am and what happens i am secure in my place in his arms. Psalm 63:8 says 'my soul clings to you and your right hand upholds me' and I bless the Lord for upholding me in his right hand and I know that he will continue to uphold me. I realise that the whole time i have been here i have been living by his grace on the smell of an oily rag (holy oil!).
I am almost a disciple, we graduate on Friday. At graduation i will get my walking on water and trampling on scorpions badge im still working towards the deliverance badge.
Im looking forward to seeing you all very soon lots of love
Steve

4 Comments:

  • Dear Steve, It is always so awesome to hear from you! We are thinking of you such a lot and pray that you will be able to finish this leg of your marathon really well - I'm sure you will! Bless you for graduation! There will no doubt be lots of tears as you leave special friends and then there will be another lot of tears of joy, when we get to see you again! Being in God's family worldwide and longitudinally through all of history is SOOO AWESOME forever! Love you ... and what's that stuff about scorpions???! Da Maada

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

  • Be great to see you soon Steve and catch up with the details.
    Love and blessings,
    Bonynbendy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM  

  • Well done look forward to catching up face to face. Ill be praying your graduation will meet your expectations and you travel safely.
    God bless
    Peter Brown

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 AM  

  • Great stuff Steve! I trust the graduation went well. I am very eager to hear a lot more from you in person on your return. We are also planning a missions focus at papBap over the next few weeks and are keen to have you share your testimony on Sunday the 29th of October when we have a Tanzanian lady praching from African Enterprise. I am sure we woild all like to hear something else prior to this as well! Lots of Love Philip Sapsford

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home