Steve's African Adventure

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Im coming Home

I have confirmed all my flights, I am leaving Douala tonight to Nairobi and then Bangkok and finally Auckland.
Kenya Airways were very helpful they didn’t charge me anything to change all my flights including my flight with Thai Airlines.
I will be flying with Kahlia as well as far as Bangkok, she flies to Brisbane, so that is good I have company on the long haul flights and in transit.
Kenya don’t put the bags on the same flight as the passengers from Douala to Nairobi so I still have my bags. But it also means I don’t know if my bags will arrive in Auckland at the same time as me.
My flight From Auckland is confirmed for Sunday the 1st of October I arrive in Christchurch at 950pm on flight NZ599.
So all in at has turned out very well at no extra cost ,except changing the NZ flight and extending my insurance for a few weeks.

Love from Steve PS KEEP PRAYING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home